June 14, 2022
What solutions does your company provide in solving some of the World’s challenges?,
14 June 2022
The G7-G20-B20-W20-APEC and COP represent 65% of the World’s population, 79% of the World’s trade power, and 84% of the world economy. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of our 26th annual Group of Nations program.
This initiative is designed to bring together a diverse group of voices to help shape the conversation around global economic development. We believe this program will play an essential role in shaping the future of worldwide policymaking and will help ensure that everyone has a seat at the table.
To fully understand your company’s objectives and how we may help you be positioned as a global influencer and reach this influential audience through our vertical platforms. This will enable your company to reach top-tier decision-makers, which will drive the impact of your message locally and globally.
Thought-provoking Questions :
- Why do so many Fortune 500 and top global companies showcase themselves to the G7-G20 and APEC audiences?
- What is your company missing out on?
- What do they know that you do not know?
- How important does your company view these summits and the international audiences that follow these critical events?
- What would your company’s corporate message be to these stakeholders, businesses, NGOs, and government, and why?
- How much impact does your company have on providing solutions to some of the challenges of the world?
- If your company is seen as a leading influencer in your industry, how does this benefit your company?
- What are your decision-making criteria?
- Would it be ridiculous of me to ask what solutions your company provides in solving some of the World’s challenges?